Desview R7 Plus 7"touch screen monitor
28800Regular price €329,00 Sale price €229,00 Save 30%
7 "Desview R7 Plus field monitor
If you have found your camera's built-in screen to be too small too often, this is the time of the small screens with the new ones Field screens from Desview now permanently over. They exist in two sizes, with the Monitor R7 Plus a size of 7 inch owns his younger brother(S6 Plus) 5.5 inches.
Both have full HD resolution, a hot shoe mount and ¼ thread for tripods and can be attached directly to the camera, which is possible horizontally and vertically using connections at the bottom and on the side. They also have an HDMI in and out so that you cane Videos in 4K for example from your camera through the monitor play on another device.
The Field screens ensure that what reaches your sensor, even with strong brightness and fantastic resolution on the monitor is reproduced. This enables you to see what you have photographed and filmed, or will continue to do so, even in strong sunlight. So you get an even better overview of your composition.
Both have Monitors above Touch screens . But they can also be operated with shortcuts (buttons on the upper part of the screen) so that you can easily click through your default settings.
- Sony battery F970: The battery for the monitors S6 Plus and R7 Plus has a running time of up to 1.5 hours and is recharged in approx. 3 hours.Click here for the battery & gt;
- NP-F970 battery charger: The battery charger charges the battery for the two monitors S6 Plus and R7 Plus in approx. 3 hours.Click here for the charger & gt;
Functions of both screens
- Zebra: This allows the viewer to see which areas are overexposed. You get a better overview of contours and light and dark areas.
- False Color: (False color) Means that overexposed areas can be displayed in dark red and thus corrected.
- Center Cross (center): can be adjusted to better adjust aspect ratios.
- Aspect ratio: This shows which area will be in the picture later. With video editing software you can later transfer the photo to the format.
- Safe Area: It shows which area is in the picture that absolutely has to be in the picture so that the photo can later be transferred to other formats.
- Audio meter: It shows how strong the swing of audio is and whether the device is recording at all.
- Luts adjustable: With a USB stick, presets can easily be loaded onto the screen so that the Luts can be seen directly on the screen. Luts can be bought from successful content creators or videographers and then applied to your own images.
- Image flip: The display can be flipped. Either horizontally or vertically. It can be rotated exactly how you want it to be.
- Focus peaking: Sharpening and blurring are more visible in the image. The colors of the focus peaking can be set in four different colors (red, green, blue and gray). Intensities can be adjusted to different degrees.
Features that only the R7 Plus has
- Waveform (control of the luminance level)
- Grid (division into individual image areas)
- More space for tools and overviews
- Individually adjustable space for histogram
- Higher resolution
- Sound reproduction
- impressive 1500 nits brightness
- Battery operation via Sony batteries possible
- Ball head included for mounting on the camera
- Touch display, 4K HDMI (input and output)
- 178 wide viewing anglel
- Focus peaking, histogram, guide line displays
- Audio display, vectorscope
|Screen size:||7 inch|
|Dimensions:||149.76 x 93.6 mm|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1200|
|Connections:||HDMI 1.4 (input / output), 3.5mm headphone jack
scope of delivery
- 1x monitor
- 1x Micro HDMI cable
- 1x mini HDMI cable
- 1x hot shoe mount
- 1x U disk