Hear:Me Pro microphoneRegular price €99,99 Sale price €49,99 Save 50%
Our Hear: Me Pro microphone has it Directional characteristic of the hypercardioide“ , which means that the sound is picked up at the front and the sides are muffled even more. If you find sound conditions that do not meet your requirements, our Pro is with one for this case Possibility of correction fitted . It allows you to do that Adjust the volume by +20 or -10 decibels , which avoids the problem that some cameras record the sound a little too quietly or too loudly. In addition, there is also a High pass filter integrated, eliminating disruptive Background noise actively filtered out will.
Unlike other providers, we also have the necessary cables (TRS and TRRS) that you need to connect your new device to your smartphone and DSLR camera. The microphone is powered by two AAA batteries. Every videographer knows the fear of the empty microphone battery and the associated missing audio track. You can safely forget this fear with our Hear: Me Pro. Because as soon as you switch on the device, one lights up continuously green LED so that you can use the active operating state can see at any time.
Incidentally, our set also includes a for the necessary sound quality without background noise Pop screen and a Windbreak (dead cat), which are sold separately by many other vendors.
What makes the Rollei Hear: Me Pro stand out: It comes with one 1/4 inch thread so that you can easily mount the microphone anywhere. To prevent interference, we have also made sure that the bracket of the Hear: Me Pro can swing. In summary, you get a long-lasting, versatile microphone with excellent sound quality.
- The new Rollei Hear: Me Pro is an extremely light video microphone ideal for vloggers and Youtubers with a weight of only 89 g
- The microphone guarantees perfect voice recordings thanks to its hypercardioid pattern and +20 dB correction
- The integrated oscillation compensation reduces disturbing noises caused by movements
- The Rollei Hear: Me Pro is easy to use and quickly attached to the camera
- 3.5mm jack plug for connection to smartphones and DSLR / DSLM cameras
- Power supply via 2 x AAA batteries
40 Hz ~ 20 kHz
|Output impedance:||2.2 kO|
|Limit sound pressure level:||& gt; 100 dB|
|Sensitivity:||+20 dB: 18 dB 2 dB 0 dB: 38 dB 2 dB 10 dB: 48 dB 2 dB dB ±2 dB
|Power supply:||2x AAA batteries|
|Connection:||3.5 mm jack|
scope of delivery
- 1x microphone
- 1x windbreak
- 1x connection cable